Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Clairsentient #atozchallenge

C is for Clairsentient. 

Clairsentience is the ability to touch on object or person and receive information about it's history simply by touch. My example would be: the "laying upon of hands" while in a Reiki session or treatment.
Definition of Reiki: a Japanese technique for stress reduction and healing by the "laying on of hands". There are other forms, but that's another blog post.

I know alot of you out there are skeptics about what that really means, so I will share my experiences.

About a year ago, I took the class to become a Reiki  Practitioner. I wasn't very experienced, but I had read as much literature on the subject as possible. So when the visions began to flow during a Reiki treatment with a client, I expressed what came to mind. Slowly realizations of past events began to enter the clients conscience and she was amazed at what I knew and so was I.

Shortly after the first event, it happened again. This time I was seeing a past life of the client and it greatly related to a relative of hers that had lived before in the early 1900's. She was astonished at the details being relayed to her. I had barely known her for a few months and never had she talked of this to me. As soon as her treatment ended she jumped off the table and picked up her computer eager to show me this women's history.

Since then my experiences have been amazing and I am happy to answer any questions you might have on this subject to the best of my ability.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all are having an exciting A to Z Challenge... Namaste

10 comments:

  1. That is fascinating, thank you for sharing that information. I love Reiki! I haven't had any in a long time, perhaps I ought to get a treatment soon. I could definitely use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Christine and thanks for visiting...

      Delete
  2. I'd love to have that ability, at least I think I would. I'm wondering how that would affect me to know the history of something or someone.

    Minion from the A to Z checking in to say hi and in this case, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't a scary experience, it feels very spiritual and I can only read what a person wants me to read, whether it be on a conscious or sub-conscious level. Thank you for stopping by Minion

      Delete
  3. I've often wondered if Nora Roberts has this ability. I met her once, and she held my hand for a long moment--and as you know, she has written literally hundreds of books. Maybe she "reads" people's stories and then writes them, if they seem interesting enough. OR maybe it's my wild imagination.

    What an ability you have. Do all of the practitioners have this ability?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that some do and some don't, no one in my group has mentioned having the same experience's. Marie Manuchehri, RN wrote a book "Intuitive Self-Healing" and she has some amazing stories. I found the more soul searching I do, the more open I have become to my own intuition.

      Delete
  4. I'm not a skeptic but I have no control over it. I think when I say that you will know exactly what I mean. I'm so glad that you posted this and I'm glad that you stopped by so that I would head this way. I am excited to look around and to come back to read your post. In fact, I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. Always wondered how magical it would be to have such powers. Enjoyed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the a to z because I am meeting people like me and unlike me . so nice to read your work - not at all sceptic , thank you and Namaste.
    from Sandra @ thefaeriembassy "life without television'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was inspired by the TV show Medium (thanks to Netflix!) to write about someone who had a bit of clairvoyance. So I'm doing a lot of research on this sort of thing now. I love things like this... I also wrote about ghosts for a while, but by the time we shopped the book around, everyone else had written about the same type of thing!

    ReplyDelete