Thursday, March 22, 2012

Your Chakra System and Self Love

Your chakra system is an important part of your self awareness and self healing. Any time your chakra system is out of balance for an extended period of time it can lead to disease. I am very inspired by the book "Intuitive Self-Healing" by Marie Manuchehri, RN.

I have already been able to help myself and others from wisdom's found in this book. I have recommended it to friends and family.

Particularly, my sister called the other day. She expressed that she wasn't feeling well. She had just had an altercation with someone close to her and was feeling bad about it.

I asked her where she hurt, she stated "in her mid-back". I then referred to Marie's book. I determined it was in her 3rd Chakra (also called the solar plexus). According to Marie’s book this area governs the gall bladder, spleen, stomach, liver, pancreas, and small intestines. Emotionally the 3rd Chakra pertains to self-love.

I instantly remember her recent divorce and all the emotional damage it seemed to have caused her. I said "I want you to write something down for me and repeat it often". I then referred to Marie's book which quotes a mantra "Every day, in every way, I acknowledge my self worth".

She was silent for a moment, I could feel her relief through the phone. She then calmly, but with excitement stated "just writing down those words, all my pain just went away, that is amazing".

I then went on to tell her the diseases related to the 3rd Chakra. She hesitated for a moment and said "I just went to the Doctor about a week ago and she thinks I have Celiac Disease", which is one of the diseases mentioned in Marie's book related to this area. Now granted, my sister is a Type 1 Diabetic, which is a disease of the pancreas. I'm no expert, but I believe that since the divorce she has held on to those feelings of inadequacy and the last 2 years have devastated her self worth, which in turn has added another possible disease to her 3rd Chakra.

I believe with Marie's insight and my ability to analyze the situation, we may have found it in its pre-stages and can possibly turn things around.

I have asked my sister how she is feeling now that a week or so has passed. She is still using the mantra and feeling much better.

Thank you so much Marie Manuchehri, RN

1 comment:

  1. Positive self-affirmations sustained by mind power -- could be something worth trying. It works on the principle of positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete