Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 19 of 21 Day Meditation Challenge - The Medicine of Love

Day 19 of 21 Day Meditation Challenge - The Medicine of Love, Day 13 for me

I am embracing this challenge more each day. I frequently meditate on my own, but it has never been a daily routine. I find I am more calm, less quick to judge the moment, I can prioritize my life better, and I experience less anxiety.

This is what Deepak Chopra must mean by The Law of Least Effort from his book “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success“. The harder we try, the more frustration it seems to add to our life and well-being. It seems that I am doing tasks without really noticing. Tasks that I would normally find tedious and annoying. This alone is a major transformation of my consciousness and well-being.

Today’s meditation The Medicine of Love made me see that loving yourself completely, even the things you don’t like about yourself, opens your heart to more love. My intent for today is continued health and healing.
Have a beautiful day... Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment